Employee Retention Solutions will provide a Unique Model that has two-pronged approach to meet the needs of the business. This two-pronged approach that focuses on skill development partnered with professional coaching provides your greatest return on investment.
12 one-hour virtual sessions with supervisor and coach
30 minutes of focus on coaching the supervisor in developing and accomplishing their personal and professional goals
· These sessions will follow the GROW model of coaching:
o G-defining and getting specific about what they want to achieve in their role.
o R-Reality-helping them understand where they currently are relative to what it is they want to achieve.
o O-Options helping them develop strategies on what they need to do to achieve their goal.
o W-Will/Wrap up- the employee evaluates where they are relative to the goal set. The coach will help the employee set up action items and hold employee accountable to their action items.
20 minutes of the session will then focus on skill development:
· The 12 sessions on skill development will be on the following topics: How to Build Trust, Self-Care, HR Compliance Basics, Performance Reviews, Tough Conversations, How to Show Empathy, Employee Coaching and Discipline, Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring, Conducting Employee Investigations, Bias/Favoritism, 1 session supervisor chosen subject.
· Each skill portion will come with written materials for the supervisor to review.
· Each skill portion with come with a practical application assignment (not extra work but a challenge to apply the skill).
10 minutes of wrap up and practical application assignments:
A commitment should be made by the supervisor’s leader that they will regularly touch base with the front-line supervisor. These conversations must not be an interrogation about their coaching, but have the sole purpose of showing support and commitment to their growth and development. The coach will provide at the beginning of the coaching a schedule of topics, along with example questions to help with productive follow up to guide these conversations.
· New hire orientations
· I9 completion and maintenance
· Employee files
· Change Communication
· FMLA administration
· Policy interpretation and application
· Handbook maintenance
· DOT Hiring
· DOT Driver record Maintenance
· Correction action review and recommendations
· Employee Discipline
· Basic HR Law
· Review Process
· Turnover Analysis
· Exit Interviews